Whether you’re in the mood for a quick snack or a full meal, McDonald’s has something for everyone. But if you’re looking to shake up your usual order and make it even more delicious, try these five handy menu hacks. They’ll take your meal to the next level, without breaking the bank!
1. Add an Egg McMuffin Topper “ You can upgrade any sandwich with a freshly cooked Egg McMuffin patty. All you have to do is ask your server to add one on top of whatever sandwich you’re ordering“whether it’s a Big Mac or a Double Quarter Pounder“and they’ll be happy to oblige. Not only will it add flavor and texture, but it will also give your sandwich an extra boost of protein.
2. Ask for Extra Cheese “ Who doesn’t love cheese? If you want to take your burger or nuggets to the next level, just ask for some extra cheese when you place your order. This is especially tasty on burgers and sandwiches, as the melted cheese can create an ooey-gooey cheesy experience like no other!
3. Get Creative with Sides “ Yes, fries are definitely delicious, but why not mix things up every once in a while by trying something different? You can substitute fries for any side item on the menu (for an additional cost), so consider ordering onion rings or a side salad instead of fries for change of pace.
4. Make It Into A Meal “ If you want more bang for your buck and don’t mind spending just a few extra dollars, turn any entree into a meal by adding medium fries and a drink (or two). Not only will this save you from having to order multiple items separately (which can get pricey!), but it also ensures that everything is ready all at once so that you can eat immediately upon receiving your food.
5. Ask For Sauces On The Side “ If dipping food is more your style, then ask for sauces on the side with whatever item you’re ordering“nuggets, fries, sandwiches“you name it! That way you won’t have soggy food when you get it home (if there are leftovers!). Plus, dipping sauces makes everything taste even better!
Does Mcdonalds have a hack menu?
McDonald’s Embraces Menu Hacks
Hash Brown McMuffin (an Egg McMuffin with the chain’s hashbrown in between the egg and sausage) Crunchy Double (chicken nuggets over a burger). Land, Air & Sea (a McChicken, a Big Mac, and a Filet-O-Fish stacked on top of each other.
What are the McDonald’s hacks?
Ask for salt-free fries. …
Get a Big Mac for half the price. …
Make your Big Mac bigger. …
Ask for a steamed bun. …
Hack a Chicken Cordon Bleu McMuffin. …
Create a Chicken McGriddle. …
Order your hash browns well-done. …
Don’t sleep on the dipping sauces.
What is one of the 4 menu hacks being offered by Mcdonalds?
McDonald’s has done it again! With the latest release of their new menu hacks, you have the perfect combination for an all-day fix. Try out the Hash Brown McMuffin – a delicious blend of Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a Hash Brown, only served at breakfast. Then, delve into the extra crunch of the Crunchy Double – enjoy a Double Cheeseburger and 6-piece Chicken McNuggets in BBQ Sauce – Yum! For something different and unexpected, try out the Surf + Turf with a Double Cheeseburger paired with Filet-o-Fish. No matter what you decide, satisfaction is guaranteed when creating your own custom order using McDonald’s new menu hacks!
What are McDonald’s secret menu?
Poor Man’s Big Mac.
Ice Cream Sandwich.
Apple Pie McFlurry.
Surf & Turf Burger.
Land, Sea, & Air Burger.
What is McDonald’s biggest secret?
There’s no need to settle for boring meals at McDonald’s when there are so many ways to customize and enhance them simply by using these menu hacks! From adding egg McMuffin toppings and extra cheese to getting creative with sides and sauces“there are plenty of ways to make your next meal at McDonald’s one that’s truly unforgettable! So go ahead and experiment with these tips”you won’t be disappointed!